Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to California

Trans Atlantic journey
A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step...
Tomorrow is the big day (again), I will be making the long journey from Amsterdam to Los Angeles. This time my stay in the USA will have an extra dimension knowing that publishers on two continents are working on my books! Wow, I have waited for this for some years now, and I am very grateful that my book Breath of Life will be released in Holland in the spring of 2010, reason to go back again. My short time goal in the USA is to present my 4th manuscript to Tate Publishing and hopefully I will be able to sign another contract with them. Furthermore I will be working on the weekly newsletters that we send out to our support group in Holland and recently I have started translating newsletters from our friend Brian Slater who works for Chosen People Ministries in Israel. Together we are working and praying to establish a support group in Holland for his work with the poor and homeless in Israel.
I also write a monthly column in a Dutch Christian magazine and started my 3rd season with them! Well, as you can tell, I won't be bored. Hands to the plow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.