Every now and then a fun and inspiring award travels through the blogging world. I received several in the past and I am always amazed at the creativity of the people who invent and design these awards. I don´t keep track of ´m all, but this week I received a nice one from Cathy, over at Thoughts on Books. Thanks, Cathy, for surprising me with this new award. It´s a great idea to get to know fellow bloggers a little better and to take the chance to visit new blogs. In other words, awards like this keep the blogging world go round, so I am happy to pass it on.
Please, take note of 3 simple rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Reveal seven things about yourself,
- Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers. Leave a comment on each blog, telling them that you've nominated them for this award.
Well, here's seven things about me that are fun to share:
1. I just LOVE lasagna, but unlike Garfield I prefer it hot from the oven!
2. I have been together with my husband for more than 25 years, we have no children.
3. I love to travel, exploring new places and re-visiting old ones and I always take plenty of photo's
4. I do not have a television, but enjoy watching movies and browsing Youtube on my laptop.
5. I like my desk organized and clean
6. I desire to write many more books, bible studies, blog posts and articles on practical Christian living and spiritual growth.
7. I have learned to speak in public and actually feel in my element when doing so.
I've chosen 5 blogs. Some I have followed for ages, others I've recently started following. Feel free to go visit these lovely blogs and Cathy's as well. :)
On Wings of Mirth and Worth
Putting Pen to Paper
My Daily Walk in His Grace
Blessings in His Grip
If you are one of the 5 blogs I nominated and would like to pass it on, copy the blog award to a post, reveal 7 things about yourself, and pass this award on to 5 other bloggers of your choice. Congrats!