Friday, August 07, 2009

Holland contract signed!

Breath of Life will be published in Dutch
Hooray! Today marks another great and exiting step in my writing career. I have signed a contract with Merweboek, a national publisher in Holland, who is planning to publish and distribute my latest book Breath of Life in the spring of 2010. During the past few months I have been working on the translation of this book and I am just thrilled to realize that this moving story will be presented in my home country Holland. I am very grateful for this opportunity and I am sure our joint venture will be pleasant, inspiring and fruitful! Let this be an encouragement to anyone who is currently working on a dream or vision; never give up, never give in. IT IS POSSIBLE!

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! And congratulations, Marja!
    God is blessing you and I am thrilled to see that happening.
    Love and blessings,
    Wyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful Marja! I'm so encouraged and very happy for your success...yay!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.