Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Be Inspired!

The art of living
The little boy in my newest book Breath of Life is excited about his life, he just keeps on talking, trying to get the reader's attention ... "Listen, I am kind of inspired by David. What a great poet. Like I told you before, I am sure we have things in common. Well, for one thing, it must be the art of living."
And you know what? This little guy inspires me, everytime I read his musings. I believe there is such a thing as the art of living. We don't merely exist, we are, like God is! God wants us to value life, because He values it! Jesus said in John 14;19, because I live, you also will live. Jesus gave up His life so we could have a life in all its fullness! Now that is what I call an inspiring thought and it resulted in this new book! Let me ask you: Is His breath of life renewing you, your energy, and your excitement each new day, or do you merely exist? Have you ever tried to see yourself through the eyes of your Creator? What did He have in mind when He made you, when He got you ready to enter the world as you know it?
Take this journey with me and be inspired!

2 comments:

  1. Marja,
    I'm still excited about your little boy Sorek.
    Your quote on life is so true.
    I wondered how God felt if we are not fulfilling His dreams for our life. I'm sure His dreams are much bigger than ours!
    Blessings and love my dear friend,
    Wyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pastor here in California always says: if your dream is so big that you don't know how in the world it is going to come true, then you know it is God!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.