Sunday, November 09, 2008

Casting Call

Auditions for all parts
Solid Rock Christian Center in Ventura, CA is planning to present the stage production "Sorek" at the beginning of next year. "Sorek" is a theater production based on my newest book Breath of Life, it tells the same story from another point of view in a way you will never forget!
Auditions for all parts will be held November 15th 2008 beginning at 12 pm at 5105 Walker Street in Ventura, CA. Please be prepared with a short monolgue.
If you are ready to use your talent and if you are interested to play a part in this production please show up at 12 noon. Be there!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:18 PM

    Wow! This sounds exciting! Too bad I have moved way up here to the state of WA, and won't get to see this Production! Hopefully it will be video taped, maybe you can put a "U-Tube" link on here, so we all who cannot be there in person, can see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, the plan is to make a DVD or short version for U-tube. I am sure you will get to see it, someway or another!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Marja! How exciting! You must be thrilled.

    I also wanted to tell you that I do love seeing your face appear in the comments on my blog. I think the Lord is calling for His children to come sit in His lap and visit for a while! My heart deeply appreciates your reading and commenting. Blessings to you, sweet friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind words Lynn. I love visiting your weblog and reading your devotions. Now that I have your blog listed as one of my favorites I get notified immediately when you have entered a post. It works great, I need to send more people to visit you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.