Monday, March 28, 2011

Newspaper article

This past Saturday there was a really nice article in the Ventura County Star about me and the books I write. Needless to say I was thrilled with positive exposure in the traditional press. It is funny how I found out about the article. Picture this: I was attending a fundraiser luncheon for Teen Challenge and the lady sitting next to me kept looking at me and finally said "I know you, I saw you in the paper this morning". Now, how cool is that?

The article can be found on-line at the Star's website, click here!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! Are you handing out autographs or traveling incognito? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marja -

    What a nice surprise! I hope you purchased several newspapers and clipped the article. :)

    Blessings,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Karen, I bought myself some dark sunglasses and am leaving the country this week, traveling incognito :)

    Yes Susan, it will go in my "press" file, and one for my dad too (he keeps clippings from all his children and grand children).

    Thanks for visiting ladies! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big congrats to you, my friend! The Lord is using you in amazing ways! I'll be sure to pop over to the newspaper website!

    Thanks for stopping over at Life Lessons. It's always great to see you! I can definitely relate to the things you mentioned the Lord has His finger on in your life...It's a blessing to be His child - knowing that He's correcting each of us for our good and His glory. Have a wonderful week, my friend! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.