Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What others are saying about Grace of Giving

It's been seven or eight weeks since the release of Grace of Giving and I am happy to see the first reviews coming in. I am not talking comments from friends and family here, but reviews on Goodreads, blogs and websites from people I do not personally know. Of course I love Grace of Giving (which author doesn't like the book they penned?) and sincerely recommend it to anyone who is serious about growing in their faith. But I believe it works so much better to share some positive words from the readers, so here we go:

"... a short book with a wonderful message..."

"Concise and well written..."

"... I would highly recommend this book to any bible study group..."

" I love every page of this book... I have come away enlightened, inspired, challenged and positive that this little book is anointed..."

Writing is good, books are better, but happy readers are the best!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised to see others in agreement with me. Hopefully, many more will discover your wonderful book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lily, I am hoping with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying the nuggets I'm finding, and I love the cover! :)
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks Karen, I can add that one too :) "I am enjoying the nuggets I'm finding..."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.