Thursday, February 03, 2011

Facebook account disabled

Tuesday morning I tried to sign in to my Facebook account and found out it had been disabled by the Facebook team. Somehow my account has been hacked and someone, posing as me, sent out weird messages to my friends asking for money, this is what they call the money scam.
Has this happened to any of you? It is almost impossible to contact FB, since there is no customer service. I really don't want to start all over again with setting up an account, but on the other hand... I miss FB already!

1 comment:

  1. That is a terrible thing to happen!
    I have had no trouble with FB but they never answer queries and neither does Shoutlife.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.