Thursday, March 05, 2009

Two News Tips

More press for Breath of Life
Have you ever done it? Google your own name to see what comes up? I am not afraid to admit it, I do it frequently, mainly to keep track of the journeys my books make. This week I found a recommendation for my latest book on a British website, how cool is that?! Also, the theater production SOREK is coming up. So, please take note of the following two news tips:
  1. My latest book Breath of Life is recommended in Great Britain on http://www.ccfon.org/ which is short for Christian Concern For Our Nation. Check out this awesome website and click on the abortion-tab. If you by any chance have connections with a pro-life organisation, please don't hesitate to tell them about Breath of Life or direct them to this blog.
  2. Sunday March 15th 2009 the theater production SOREK will open at Solid Rock Christian Center in Ventura, California. I wrote the script based on the book Breath of Life. This is going to be awesome, I promise! Solid Rock is located at 5105 Walker Street, Ventura, CA. Please be there at 6 pm.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! How exciting for you :-D Wish I could come to the production. God's blessings on you and all that you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!
    Any chance of a dvd being made so I can purchase it?
    Every blessing to you and every success my playright friend,
    Wyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if we can film it Wyn, the stage is very dark and we will only work with some spotlights and lots of sound (like Sorek's voice). But if there is any recording, I'll make sure you'll get it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.