Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Breath of Life inspires other writers

Poem on the life of Sorek
Through Facebook I received a note from someone who read my latest book Breath of Life and the story inspired him so, that he wrote a poem. He added: "You've done such a masterfully wonderful job of creating an engaging personality in this playful unborn guy. The message is delivered powerfully. Congratulations, and thank you. Id like to do as much as possible to call attention to his fate and your work to save him."
I was thrilled when I read Don's message and poem. I can only hope and pray readers will pick up Sorek's story like Don did and use it to further spread the message: unborn life is sanctified!
You can find the poem at www.doncoley.com

2 comments:

  1. Too many Soreks have been formed. Great job, Don: can't wait to read the book that inspired your creative expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poem about Sorek was indeed inspired Marja.
    I'm so glad word is spreading and your are God's messenger of hope for the unborn.
    Blessings,
    Wyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.