Thursday, November 23, 2006

Recording audio book started!

Sacred Sabbath being voiced
Great news for anyone who likes to listen to audio books! Even bigger news for you all who enjoy listening to foreign accents! Yesterday I had a very interesting day at Mountaindog Music Studio in Oak View, California. We started recording the reading of Sacred Sabbath. I have to be honest, it felt kind of awkward to hear my own voice, heavy Dutch accent and all, over the mike. Once I got over that fear of new beginnings (and the jokes of Tim, the professional recording artist) everything was running smooth. We recorded about half the book and will be finishing up a few weeks from now. We will be sending the files to Tate Out Loud who will do the editing and final touch before presenting the audio book nationwide.
While reading I was reminded of the words God spoke about Moses (who received the original Ten Commandments) in Deuteronomy 18:18

I will put My words in his mouth, and he will tell them [the people] everything I commanded him.
That's how it felt for me. I received a message, a revelation about God's Law in the 21st century, all I had to do was voice it, tell people about it. First I did it in book form, now I literally spoke to an unknown audience. Only God knows who will be my future listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.