Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sacred Sabbath nr. 1 in search engines

Google and AOL show 1st book in series
Excited and delighted, that is how I felt yesterday when I was checking out some search engines and discovered that the words 'Sacred Sabbath' showed the 1st book in the series as the nr. 1 search result at both Google and AOL. Now, I realize that those results change all the time and only give us a momentary glimpse of what is going on non-stop on the internet, but I thought it was awesome that the book showed up as the 1st result of more than a million websites. God knows what I am working on and He can prosper it! (Although you all buying a copy will certainly help too.) The internet is such a vast bulk of information. How do you get people to notice your work? I must admit I ask myself that question from time to time. Yesterday however, I was reminded of Psalm 1:3. The words hold such an incredible promise for those who seek and obey God; They will succeed in everything they do. Now, that is something to shout about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.