Friday, April 29, 2022

First Love: Book 9 in a series

Sometimes it amazes me how long it takes me to write a book 😏Do all writers have a tendency to procrastinate, I wonder? There are times that I don't look at my manuscript for months and then suddenly I am back at it again.

Writing is and will always be a matter of discipline and setting strict deadlines. Anyway, there's another book on my shelf!

Last week my latest book was published, I gave it the title First Love. It is the ninth book in a series (all books can be read separately) about the Ten Commandments in the 21st century and it is based on the seventh commandment: Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Not really an easy or popular topic to write a book about, but I certainly believe that this book holds a beautiful and inspiring message about God's faithfulness and love. His love for Israel, for humanity, and for you as a reader. The back matter says:

Love, till death do us part. Such words, promises, and vows… do they still mean anything at all in our world today? Is it possible to love and keep on loving? Is it possible to be faithful to the end?

If you are interested in an inspiring and encouraging view on faithfulness, please order this book and let me know your thoughts. It is available as e-book and paperback on Amazon in your country.

👉I would appreciate your reviews.

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading this, Marja. I'll be sure to give you feedback.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Martha, that is so kind. I am looking forward to your comments.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10:27 AM

    This title sounds intriguing. I hope to get to this book and then review it. I've got to get well first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am old school as well Tracy, I just love real books. The paperback should be available in South Africa through Amazon if all is well. Let me know if not. I cut down on shipping books myself, just too expensive. But Amazon should deliver locally in each country.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.