Thursday, September 23, 2010

Recording new audio book

Working on audiofiles Grace of Giving
Yesterday I spent the whole day at Mountaindog Musicworks Recording Studios in Oak View, California, where I narrated my upcoming book Grace of Giving. Top dog Tim Frantz (owner of the studio and master technician) and I worked hard on reading and recording chapter after chapter. Afterwards we listened to the recordings and corrected little flaws or mispronounciations (haha, they happen sometimes, because of my accent). It turned out to be a very fruitful day, as we worked steadily and undisturbed. I will send the files to Tate Publishing who will make it into a great audiobook on CD, which will also be available as e-book. I will keep you updated on the official release date of Grace of Giving! For the cover of my new 'to be released' book, see the sidebar!

7 comments:

  1. Sandra Berry11:37 PM

    Great! I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sandra, I know... your my most faithful fan :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marja -

    Congratulations! How exciting for you!

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a wonderful project! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just the neatest thing! So excited for you Marja... you are amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What a fun project! Sounds like a wonderful book! Who is your publisher? Looking forward to seeing this in print!

    Thanks for stopping by Life Lessons. It seems that God is constantly reminding me that I have a choice in the attitude that I adopt for the day. I can choose to focus on self, or my great God! I'll take Him any day! Have a glorious week basking in praise to Him!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.