Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Duarte Festival of Authors

Duarte Festival of Authors
Saturday, October 2
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Westminster Gardens
1420 Santo Domingo Avenue
Duarte, CA
Join me this Saturday for an entertaining day (fun for the entire family) at Westminster Gardens, Duarte, CA. We are expecting more than 50 authors in talks, book signings, and panels. I will be there too, to sign my books and take part in a panel discussion. If you're in the neighborhood, please stop by! For more information go to this website!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marja -

    Have a wonderful time! It's a little too far for me to attend.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wish I could travel to CA to meet you at this event! We were in Laguna Beach & Palm Springs back in August. Gotta love CA!! Have a wonderful time & God bless.

    Thanks for popping in @ Life Lessons! Living by faith is a challenge, isn't it? The old line, "seeing is believing' wants to suck us right in. I'm glad the truth of God's word helps me sort through my feelings, and gives me wisdom to avoid acting on them! Have a great weekend, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.