Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Press coverage Breath of Life

Great article in Ventura County Star Newspaper
In the past months I have been using this weblog to share information on my latest book Breath of Life. Ofcourse every author is excited about his or her own work and will do anything to promote it. We're always searching for that fine line: should I talk about it one more time or am I being pushy? Every book needs to sell and that does not happen automatically just because you wrote a thrilling story. We're always searching for new venues to get the word out there and thank God for the internet and blogging!
However, nothing works better than a great article in the press. Today the Ventura County Star did a really good article on the book and I am very thankful for that. Just click here and it will direct you to today's headlines. You can leave your comments at the Ventura County Star if you wish. Thanks again!

4 comments:

  1. I will happily talk about your book Marja.
    I fear I may have a one-sided outlook though because I fell in love with Sorek and wanted to keep him with me all the time.
    His personality developed so endearingly throught out the story and it wasn't until I read the book right through again that I saw the wider implications of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep reading in the book too Wyn, and I find new words all the time that really touch me!
    I am thankful you are my PR woman down under, haha! Yes, please talk to others, especially young people, whenever you have a chance. I noticed the book can be ordered through www.bookdepository.co.uk , who will deliver in Australia free of S&H costs! That is so awesome!
    Thanks Wyn, for being my nr. 1 Australian friend. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely article in the Ventura County Star newspaper-I recently was on-line reading an article about "our" Pastor Lonnie McCowan, too! I knew he had gone to Washington, D.C., and I hope he does contribute a recording of his sermon to the Library of Congress. My daughter, Cindy, is mailing me a copy of this past Sunday's CD, but I am not sure if that is the sermon he speaks of in the article.
    I am So happy you are writing these books, God Bless you, take care, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Sandra, I read that article too! He was on the front page, that was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.