Tuesday, May 16, 2006

First Book in Series Launched


Sacred Sabbath, God's way to Multiply Our Time and restore Our Joy
This is the first book in a series about the Ten Commandments in the 21st century. This short and easy-to-understand study doles out profound nuggets of wisdom to anyone who wants to live the life that God had in mind when He created mankind. It explains how we can fulfill the Law in a spirit of love, just as Jesus did. It will lead the reader into an inward change rather than towards an outward experience. The book contains fresh insights and holds the key to reorganizing our present day busy lifestyle in a way that seems forgotten, yet so simple. You will never be able to look at the days of the weeks that make up your life, the same way again!

Pastor Lonnie G. McCowan, Solid Rock Christian Center, Ventura CA:

"When I first read Marja's book Sacred Sabbath I literally had no idea how profound the impact of this manuscript would be. Even though I have pastored a church and been in ministry for over 20 years, I found myself receiving new insights and principles to approach the Sabbath. Her style of writing and accuracy of Scripture immediately started to quench a thirst inside of me as I read each page. It was so enlightening that I read the book in one sitting. If you read it, your eyes will be opened to a new level of living, a new level of peace that comes only when you see the Sabbath as sacred.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your link through christianwriters.com. Just wanted to say I LOVE the covers of your books!! It is rare to find nonfiction books with such vivid and inviting covers. Well done! Congratulations on your success!! :)

    As a fellow writer, I am curious why you chose Tate Publishing. Also, I'd love to know who gave your endorsements. (You've not listed a name here.) Thanks!

    Tanya Dennis
    www.inthedailies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My present moment and past two months. I been guided to welcome the Sabbath.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.