Monday, November 27, 2023

Final book in Ten Commandmentseries series

It was on a summer's day, back in August 2004, that I heard the Holy Spirit speak to me about writing a book series. It wasn't an audible voice but at the same time, it was loud and clear.

We were living in Southern California at the time, on a beautiful ranch where my husband worked as a racecar technician. Just a few years earlier we had come to faith in Jesus Christ. An event that radically changed our lives. The fact that it was possible to hear God's voice had never occurred to me.

I am forever thankful that He spoke exactly the way He did because I never doubted what I had heard. I was still a rather young believer back then and, although I enjoyed writing since I was a little girl, I had no plans of writing such books.

And here we are, nineteen years down the road. I finally finished the tenth and final book in the series about the Ten Commandments in the 21st century. To be honest, I have longed for this day. Why? Because I have so many other ideas for writing books. Ideas that I didn't want to work on as long I had not finished this series. Yeah, that's called discipline 😁 

No other gods is the tenth and final book in this eye-opening series and it deals with the first commandment: You shall have no other gods before Him. Each chapter starts with a travel story, travels we made throughout the years all over the world. Travels that introduced us to other religions than the one we grew up with, to other cultures, and to other gods...

The subtitle says: Why undivided loyalty to the One and only living God matters in these days

Curious? The book is available on Amazon in your country.

7 comments:

  1. Mada A.9:04 AM

    Such a privilege to be witnesser of your journey of writing these tremendous blessing 10 commandments series, dear MarjaπŸ₯³ may the good Lord bless you and continue blessing all of us through your diligent writing of unique and vital books πŸ“š!πŸ₯°πŸ‘‘❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Madina, thank you for your kind words, you always encourage me!

      Delete
  2. Marja: I have enjoyed the ones of the series that I have read. You have been faithful to God. He has been faithful to you and Jan. May God continue to use you for His kingdom. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Cecelia, He has been faithful indeed!

      Delete
  3. Hi Tracy, they should be available on Amazon in any country (well, about any country) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan Rohrer10:55 AM

    I so admire that you have stayed the course in following God's leading to write this wonderful series! I look forward to reading this final installment soon. Well done, good and faithful servant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you dear Susan for your kind and encouraging words. Sometimes I wonder how I did it, but I finished this stretch of the race :)

      Delete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.