Friday, December 31, 2021

Looking beyond restrictions

Sometimes I get the feeling that 2021 was a year of restrictions, in many ways. That may be true, if I look through a negative lens.

If I look through a positive lens instead and make my 2021 work summary, I come to the conclusion that I have done many things... when it comes to writing and speaking.

I realize that there is an enemy who always tries to make us think that we didn't do enough, that it wasn't good, that it could be better, that what we did had no impact etc. etc.

That enemy is a liar and a thief. He is harassing us, trying to steal our joy, and belittle our talents. For that reason alone I like to take inventory for myself, as proof that he has no right to speak!

  • I have recorded more than two hundred videos about the Psalms and Proverbs 3 and distributed them on YouTube and Instagram TV
  • I have written monthly blogs for www.ikzoekgod.nl and
  • monthly columns for Opwekking Magazine
  • In addition, I also wrote posts almost weekly on my English and Dutch blogs
  • I also wrote two feature articles for Opwekking Magazine
  • Recently I also started making podcasts that you can find on Spotify under the name Fresh Insights on Ancient Truths
  • I also wrote 23,000 words in my new book and
  • I preached a number of times in churches and at gatherings.

All different ways to stay connected with readers and listeners and to keep spreading His Word. After all, my #oneword for 2021 was connect.

👉I don't know about you, but if you have the feeling that the year has slipped through your hands without significant highlights...

Please, take inventory and you will be amazed at what you have been able to accomplish and it will inspire you to continue, also in 2022!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so amazed by all that you accomplished in the past year, Marja! Yes, as we enter the New Year, let give thanks for all the hurdles and challenges we were able to meet and conquer with God's help.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Martha. Wishing you a blessed 2022, may you enjoy your family and may you be inspired and encouraged each day!

      Delete
  2. I, also, am amazed at all you managed to do in 2021. God had blessed you and has used you in so many ways. I praise the LORD for all the ways He has used you. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear Cecelia, you are always an encouragement to me. May this year be full of joy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.