Monday, July 26, 2021

Worshipers wanted!

Who will not stand in awe of you, Lord? Who will refuse to declare your greatness? You alone are holy. All the nations will come and worship you, because your just actions are seen by all [Revelation 15:4].

It is My desire to cover the earth with sons and daughters who are carrying My presence and the power of the Holy Spirit within. I want to fill the earth with My holiness and glory once more. It is My pride and joy to see sons and daughters do what My Son taught them… to go into the world and disciple the nations, one person at the time. To go and share the love I have poured out in their hearts.

I love it when they lay their hands on the sick, so My Son can make them well. I love to see the oppressed be set free and the ones in pain be joyful again. I long to see every spirit revived, every soul saved and delivered, and every afflicted body released from sickness. I am love, I am light, I am holy, I am shalom. Perfect peace and well-being come from My hand and it is My greatest pleasure to fill My sons and daughters with everything I have, with everything I am.

I seek the ones that are willing to receive what I have for them. I seek the ones that are bold enough to call Me Papa. I search the earth to see if there are any who are wise and willing to worship Me, who are willing to obey My Holy Spirit who only speaks of what He hears and who always brings glory to My Son.

I am seeking sons and daughters who are not afraid of My Spirit, who are willing to get to know Him better so He can lead them into all truth. I can and will do so much more throughout the earth when My people will let go of fear and put their trust in Me. You see, putting your trust in anything or anyone else than Me is idolatry and I do not tolerate it. It is Me or nothing. The choice is yours.

I cannot work through you if you are not willing to let Me. I want to see sons and daughters who dare to hand Me their dreams and goals, their jobs and finances, their present and future assets, their health and care issues, their family and relationships… everything really. I love to bring order in chaos, peace in troubled times, healing where there is pain, confidence where there is doubt, and hope where there is despair. Will you let Me do it?

Yes, I am looking for worshipers and no, you don’t have to sing for Me all day, although I love music. The heavens are full of worship and My angels cry out, ‘Holy, Holy, Holy,’ without end. I am looking for worshipers, for sons and daughters who know Me and are willing to spend time with Me and My Word.

I have so much to give, why don’t you give Me your time and devotion? Why don’t you give Me the worship I so desire? A thankful heart, a pure heart, a humble attitude, a lifestyle in submission to My Holy Spirit, a love for My Word, undivided attention, and the honor I deserve as your Father. This is what I am seeking. This is My cry for you, my child. This is my call for your generation.

With sincere love, Your Father


4 comments:

  1. Amen, Marja! What a powerful letter you have penned here to remind us that God wants us to worship Him with everything that we have and everything that we are.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha, I wrote it for my book True Worshipers and yesterday the thought came to me: 'Put it on your blog'.

      Delete
  2. Marja: Such a touching message. He does want more of us to love, worhsip, follow, and stand for Him. I've been praying for you. We prayed for you at our prayer group. Peace and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Cecelia, that really touches my heart!

      Delete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.