Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Words travel far

I have always been intrigued by the words in Isaiah 55:11 (maybe because I am more of a 'word' than a 'visual' person.

The words God speaks are being compared with the rain and snow that come down from the heavens and stay on the ground to water the earth. They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry.

And then it says:

It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.

Words travel and produce fruit. I want it to be like that with my own words, whether spoken or written down in a book or blog. ➽➽ It is amazing to think about the places where our words can travel and I would certainly like to encourage you all to keep on writing good stuff!

I am thrilled to announce that a Slovak edition of my book 'Spirit of Truth' is coming out April 8th. My husband and I will be traveling to Bratislava (that is the beautiful capital of Slovakia) for the book presentation. We will speak at different venues and do a book signing. I am so looking forward to this trip and to share what God has put on my heart.

I never thought my books would be available in Slovakia, but God made a way. It is my prayer that the words we write (as bloggers and authors) will travel... and produce fruit... and accomplish all we want it to... and prosper wherever we send them.


The English e-book edition of Spirit of Truth is available on amazon.

7 comments:

  1. Slovakia!

    Wow. That is pretty cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful news! Praise the LORD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cecelia, I am excited and thankful!

      Delete
  3. Great post.thank you so much.Love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Marja! I am so happy for you. Your books are anointed, from the heart of God. What a blessing these readers will find in the pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Jeanette, I appreciate the encouragement.

      Delete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.