Monday, January 24, 2011

Book Release Party & Give -away!

4 reasons to read GRACE OF GIVING
Thousands of new books are being released every day all over the world and sometimes it makes me wonder... What difference does my book make? How can my book possibly have a significant place amongst the greatest and most famous best sellers? Furthermore, do we really, seriously need more books? Well, you know the old saying: so many books, so little time! Personally I carefully select the books (or blogs for that matter) that I want to read. I need inspiring, challenging and sometimes comforting books, I want to be able to say that I learned something new after finishing a book. Maybe that is just me, you might have ten thousand other and better reasons why you like to read :) But one thing we bloggers definitely have in common: we all LOVE books! And maybe there can never be enough books... My favorite book in the Bible is the gospel of John and it end like this: Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written. So, aspirant writers out there: feel free to write, especially when it's about Jesus! You can always find something new to write about! Now, that is a very encouraging thought!
When surfing the web it seems just about everyone is having book give-aways and book launch parties nowadays and I realize we're all trying to survive in this publishing wilderness! Amidst all this incredible reading material, why should you want to read GRACE OF GIVING? Please, allow me to give you a few simple but profound reasons:
  • you'll find liberation and contentment in your giving
  • you'll no longer worry about lacking anything in your life
  • you'll receive fresh revelation on God's amazing grace
  • you'll experience deliverance of hurts, habits and hang-ups as you give yourself to God

Is it easy to let the Holy Spirit do this work in you? NO! But it will be worth the effort, because you will slowly begin to see that we can live the life that Jesus promised in John 10:10: The thief comes only in order to steal, kill, and destroy. I have come in order that you might have life, life in all its fullness.

So, what is an offical release date? It simply means the publisher has made the book available through distribution. It can now be ordered through all major book sellers, like Barnes & Noble, Borders and Amazon. For readers outside the USA the Bookdepository offers a great deal, less than 10 bucks, FREE shipping and handling worldwide! And while we're talking books here, let me throw in another free copy of GRACE OF GIVING, it is after all a time to celebrate and be encouraged! Leave me some sweet words in the comment box and if you would like to receive a free copy, please leave your e-mail adress and I'll draw a name next week!

I'll let you go with one more word of thanksgiving. A writer wouldn't be anywhere without readers. So, it is only because of you, my dear friends, that I feel compelled to keep on writing, you inspire me so much! A million thanks for all your support, comments and feed back! I truly appreciate your input!

PS: Don't forget to click on the Google Preview button!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    Sounds like a beautiful, comforting read. Best wishes for the launch!
    lp(dot)lynnjdesigns(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave you some sweet words hu?! Well that's easy... you're an amazing woman! I look forward to reading Grace of Giving!

    Lorrie at Poetic.com

    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's exciting to read about your new book and book launch. Thank you for following in the footsteps of our Lord and sharing His love with us.
    Many blessings, Pamela
    twob4art@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting me to your book launch, Marja.
    Your books sound very inspiring! I wish you much joy and many blessings as you seek to bless others.
    We don't always know the lives we touch through our writing, but I hope you will see at least some of the fruits from the seeds of "giving" you have planted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the book release and what a great way to celebrate...in Cyberspace. Your book sounds like it's be a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Marja! I won your book last time around, and am reading it now. There's much to chew on.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:01 PM

    So happy this book is finally released! I have read ALL your previous books & have ordered this & can hardly wait to receive it. I miss getting to see & talk & especially Listen to you! From Sandra Berry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, such a good book, Marja! I'm thoroughly enjoying it - and looking forward to featuring you and your book, Grace of Giving, over at my site in mid-February! Your writing has challenged me to think beyond 'not stealing' and truly grasp a 'giving' mentality. A must-read for today's believer!!

    Thanks for stopping by Life Lessons! Just shot back over here from Karen Lange's blog. Thanks so much for the thumbs-up! I truly desire to point others to the Lord! (BTW - I'm thoroughly enjoying your book! How did you go about choosing your publisher?)Have a wonderful week balancing being and doing, my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't had a chance to start your book yet but hoping to soon! :o) Congratulations on the release!

    Wish you success and blessings,
    Karen

    (Don't enter me in the drawing since I just won a copy:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your newest baby's birth, Marja! I would love to win it, so I can become more of a giver than ever before.

    May the Lord bless your efforts for increasing His kingdom, and open many doors of favor for you, dear.

    Love,
    Jen

    jeanettelevellie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.