Monday, August 02, 2010

Encouragement!

Press on and move forward
Are you following your dream? Have you set a certain goal? Are you fighting for your work to be recognized? Are you tired of running the race? I know from experience that we all have times that we want to quit, give up and sit on the couch for a while and not even think about our work anymore. In that stage many people give up on their dreams or they simply start something new, only to find themselves at that same point again a year or so later. I have also learned that THAT is exactly the point where we need to press on and move forward. With the help of a little encouragement this time can be our most important time! If you are there, read this post by literary agent Rachelle Gardner:

http://cba-ramblings.blogspot.com/2010/08/good-to-great.html

8 comments:

  1. Good advice that! Thanks for sharing it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading it with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, good advice! Thank you for the reminder today.

    Thanks also for following my blog on Facebook.

    Blessings,
    Karen
    karenelange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Marja, for the link. I missed this one. Always love visiting my sweet friend!

    I see you have an RSS feed. I don't read these feeds. If it doesn't come to my inbox, I don't see it. I wish you had an email subscription. {{sniff-sniff}} I don't like not being connected to you. We've hung out too long! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great blog too Karen, I am glad I found it between the millions that are out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, I feel kind of ignorant, but... uhh, tell me how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the good advice and for sharing the link, Marja!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you here Connie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.