Monday, July 12, 2010

Once an Arafat Man

Looking for a good book this summer?
It doesn't happen very often that I recommend a book on my weblog. I have noticed that people like to put you in a box once they discover your reading list... you are what you read... well, not this time!
Once an Arafat man by Tass Saada is the true story of how a PLO sniper found a new life in the Jewish Messiah! I read this book in one sitting, I just couldn't stop. That is a miracle by itself, because I am usually reading several books at the same time and I find it hard to actually finish books; I am always eager to start a new one!
If you want to learn more about politics and religion in the Middle East, don't miss this book. It is a good read, it is exciting, very well written and it holds very personal thoughts on Islamic, Jewish and Christian thinking; all in one book! If we learn from each other, we will understand each other. One thing is very clear in this book, we ALL need the Messiah's love, whether Christian, Jewish or Moslim!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lead.. My stack is running low. I don't like that!

    On another note: Like the new photo of you on here. Also, my devotional project is set aside right now but I hope to show you a first page one day soon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.