Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Breath Of Life

3rd book is a journey
People have asked me, 'Marja, what is the 3rd book in the Ten Commandments Series about?' A good question, because it urges me to come up with an accurate and short answer. Well, 'it's about life.'
As human beings we are made in the image and likeness of God. We are uniquely designed triune beings; spirit, soul, and body, yet one. In this upcoming book I take the reader on a journey to our earthly beginnings and beyond. I unfold the divine design that is the blueprint for every human being on this planet. Let's say, I unravel our biblical dna!
Breath of Life will already be the 3rd book in the Ten Commandments Series published by Tate. This one differs from the previous books in form however, it is a novel. I believe the form will not limit the use of the book. I believe it can and will be used for small group bible studies, just like the previous books. It is defenitely something to look forward to!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:46 AM

    Wonderful! When will it be available? SO glad you are writing and sharing all this with all of us!
    Have a wonderful, blessed day!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra, I don't know yet when it will be available. As soon as I hear from my publisher, I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.