Monday, December 10, 2007

What's on Your Wish List?

Something better than gold and silver
Christmas is celebrated different in every country. In America gift giving seems to be the major focus. So the other day I asked myself, what would I like to receive? What would I put on my wish list if I was going to make one? Proverbs 16:16 says,

It is better, much better, to have wisdom and knowledge than gold and silver.

Well, that would eliminate the jewelry, haha! No, seriously, if the Bible says wisdom and knowledge is better than material stuff, I believe that to be the truth. Nothing wrong with making a wish list, but let's keep it balanced!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.