Saturday, May 26, 2007

Release Audio Book June 26th

Order your own copy today!
Tate Publishing has set the release date of my first audio book Sacred Sabbath at June 26th. Listeners in the USA don't have to wait this long!It is now possible to pre-order your own copy through the following link
and Tate will send you the CD box as soon as possible! Again; this is only possible for purchases within the USA. Anyone overseas will have to wait untill the audio book appears on internet book sellers like Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Last winter I have spent a few days in Tim's recording studio in Oak View, California and slowly read each chapter of Sacred Sabbath. It took Tim a while to get used to my accent (he laughed a lot, I didn't) but believe me, he really liked what he heard. It was a fun project and I am really proud that the time has finally come for everyone to listen to and be touched by the simple but life changing words of this first book in the Ten Commandments Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.