Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spring Explosion

A call for the universe to praise God
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a spring so beautiful as the one we are currently experiencing in Holland. Trees are bursting into blossom and flowers pop up everywhere. Everything and everyone suddenly awakes from their winter's sleep. There is joy in the air, you can feel it, you can hear it, you can see it!
The changing of the seasons takes me to Psalm 148 where the writer urges all creation to glorify God. It is the Psalm I used to open up Sacred Sabbath, it sets the stage for awe and wonder! I don't need scientific proof that everything exists by intelligent design. I know it! I see it, I sense it, I live it. To God be the glory! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.