Monday, December 01, 2008

Official Book Release

Breath of Life released December 2nd 2008
"... a warm, bittersweet story from the perspective of the unborn child. It is full of information on fetal development and insights on spiritual issues..."
-Wanda Franz, Ph. D.
President National Right to Life Committee, Inc.

As human beings we are made in the image and likeness of God. We are uniquely designed triune beings: spirit, soul, and body. In Breath of Life I take the reader on a journey to our earthly beginnings and beyond. Based on biblical concepts and a surprising array of Scriptures, I have painted an artistic picture of a colorful and loving God who is the source of all life.
If you haven't done so already, order your own copy today through one of the major internet book sellers in your part of the world.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Marja! I can't imagine the work that goes into writing a whole book. Very unique idea - I would think it would be wonderfully popular. Blessings to you.
    I bet you have your next book idea already cookin don't you?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorrie, my books are small, but never the less... a lot of work before they are actually out there. I am re-reading my next manuscript... I'll have to send it in soon, if I want to keep up with publishing one book each year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.