Monday, July 31, 2023

Finalizing the tenth book

It has been a while since I gave an update on my WIP (work in progress) as far as my book series is concerned.

As most of you know, I have been working on a series of ten books about the Ten Commandments in the 21st century. Last year, the ninth book in this series came out: First Love.

Encouragement

Just the other day I received a message from a friend, who lives in the Republic of Georgia, about how much she enjoys reading this book. Such messages are always a huge encouragement; for any writer I guess.

Anyway, the ninth book. Almost there, I thought. Almost done, one more to go. Mind you, work on this series began back in 2004. Yeah, nineteen (!) years ago. Talking about determination, endurance, and also... procrastination (anyone who can relate?).

Editing stages

Never thought it would take me so long ๐Ÿ˜ but here we are, in the final editing stages of the tenth book in the series: No other gods.

Yep, that will be the title, and the book is based on the first commandment where God spoke the words 'You shall have no other gods before me.' Uh, excuse me? Other gods? I thought Christianity and Judaism were monotheistic religions... just one God right, the great I Am.

๐Ÿ‘‰Well, if there are no other gods, the first commandment would have no value. That makes sense, right?

Stay tuned

So, yes there are other gods and no, we should not have them before God. In this new book (which proofreaders are busy with, right now) I use our own travel experiences to describe the supremacy of the God of the Bible.

Stay tuned. I will keep you updated!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you, I order one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will let you know when it will be published.

      Delete
  2. Please let us know when we can get this new book in the USA. I am looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep you updated Cecelia, it will be available on Amazon.

      Delete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.