Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Give me an A

On my Dutch blog I have started a summer vacation series on Biblical words. Kind of like an ABC on Christian basics.

The posts are short and clear and fun. Each letter stands for a word that we use quite often, sometimes so often that it has lost its meaning. I know you all don't have time to read long blog posts, but yet you want to be encouraged...

So, please join me as we go through the alphabet in the coming weeks. I will make each post up as we go, so I have no doubt it will be a refreshing blog series :)

I will do my best to share great, inspiring, uplifting and sometimes funny posts. I hope you will read along and share 'm with your friends and family when you think a post is fitting and timely. Are you ready?

Give me an A!

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like an excellent idea. We should never take the basics for granted, and a refresher is good every so often. None of us have completely "arrived" spiritually yet, and we can always be encouraged and learn something in this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I figure Karen, even while writing I am learning new things that are fun to share :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I will do my best to make it a fun and enjoyable series Jeanette, thanks!

      Delete
  3. What a great idea! It will also give you lots of blog posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Susan, that's right... it will give me plenty of posts... I'll write them as we go.

      Delete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.