Monday, October 22, 2012

And the winner is....

Ancient streets in Ein Hod, Israel
It's been kind of quiet at my blogging desk for the last few weeks... I am still traveling in Israel and enjoying a good vacation. The weather here reminds me of Southern California where we have spent many beautiful winters. Flip flops and shorts... that's about all I need :)

Anyway, thanks for all the lovely reactions to my birthday give-away. It was fun to see how most of you were able to give excellent one-word descriptions of your blogs. I was amazed!
This morning I asked my husband to pick a name, and the winner is... Susan Reinhardt. Congratulations, you will receive a copy of the first book in my series on the Ten Commandments, Sacred Sabbath. I received the message for this book in 2004, which seems ages ago now, but I believe it is more accurate than ever. Enjoy!

I'll be back to blogging next week. Shalom from Israel.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, sweetie! Hope you're having a great time! Let me know what I can do to help out with the new book! Enjoy your time! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn, you're sweet. I'll email you when it is available and when it's time to do some give-aways and reviews.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely surprise! Thank you.

    I think I have your email, Marja. If not, I'll pop back here with mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've mailed the book to you Susan. Enjoy!

      Delete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.