Well, it was one of those weeks again... I have a vague feeling that I misplaced a few sticky notes, forgot some appointments and missed several blog updates. As I am trying to bring order on my desk (and in my 'recent downloads' folder) I like to wrap this week up with a few news items and miscellaneous thoughts:
- During this month of July, I am the featured author at fellow blogger Toni Nelson's blog Press On. She asked me for an interview and mailed me five (five only) questions. Well, she has a way of cutting right to the bone, because it took me forever to answer those questions. Feel free to visit her blog and see for yourself. She's hosting a book give-away too, all you have to do is leave a comment on her blog.
- Nothing makes a writer happier than positive reviews, right?! My latest release Grace of Giving received another wonderful review, this time on Christian-Book-Review. They're hosting a give-away as well. Check it out if you like reading reviews.
- For all you blogger fanatics, you don't want to miss Daily Blog Tips, even you pay them a visit once a week, you'll learn something new. Well, I do...
- Fellow blogger Diane Estrella is forever hosting give-aways as well as book reviews, thoughts, photo's and lots more. Fun stuff!
- I recently discovered Listopia (vote for your favorites) on Goodreads and placed Grace of Giving on some lists in order to be able to participate. If you're on Goodreads and you enjoyed reading Grace of Giving, please be so kind as to cast your vote HERE. Yes, I am asking for a favor :) but it's a holiday weekend and the 4th of July is our wedding anniversary...
- The blogging news of this week was that Karen Lange and Susan Reinhardt are working together on a novel. I think that is a quite the adventure and who knows they will inspire others to start a similar adventure. I'll be hosting an interview with Susan this month. Make sure you don't miss it!
Have a great weekend everyone, happy blogging!