Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Made in His image

Read the story of your life...
"Life before conception is kind of hard to imagine... as far as I am concerned it is all I ever knew..."
[Sorek]

Yeah right... who doesn't like to recommend his or her own book? Ofcourse I am excited about the story as I penned it down in Breath of Life! That's one of the reasons I am promoting it on this weblog (and I am trying to get rid of some stock as well, so as to make room for a new book!).
Ever wondered how we resemble God's image, since He is Spirit? In Breath of Life I have tried to describe the melting together of spirit, soul, and body into one human being, a triune being, just like God! Take this unique journey and travel from way before conception towards our entrance into this world!

Available wherever books are sold and at all major on-line booksellers!

2 comments:

  1. If I had my way 'Breath of Life' would be compulsory reading in all schools.
    Sorek is still in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that would be a good idea Wyn! If children at an early age would learn that they are precious in God's sight and that life is valuable.... Wow, that could prevent a lot of trouble! Thanks for your kind words, I always appreciate your input Wyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.