Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Non-profit of the Year Award

Teen Challenge Ventura wins 2009 award!

Great news that I am extremely thankful for: Teen Challenge Ventura won the 2009 Non Profit of the Year Award, which is given out by the Chamber of Commerce in Ventura. As a volunteer and supporter of this faith based drugs- and alcohol rehabilitation program I am proud and thankful that this organisation gets the honor it deserves! Well, as a matter of fact all honor goes to Jesus Christ, who is, was, and will always be the proven cure for the drug epidemic! But it is sure nice for the staff and students to receive this award as it will encourage them greatly!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all!
    I sent my poem to the Queensland branch as the NSW branch gave no emails address. Haven't had any communication in return as yet.
    Blessings,
    Wyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to be acknowledged for good hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that was an awesome poem Wyn, I hope they can use it to help someone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.