Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Now Available!

You can order Breath of Life now

For all of you dear people living within the USA, my newest book (the third one in the series) is now available through the publisher's website. The official release date has been set on december 2nd 2008 but you don't have to wait that long to read this moving story. Order your own copy today by clicking on the following link
I am looking forward to hear your comments. In the meantime, thanks a million for supporting my work!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:44 AM

    Congratulations on your upcoming release of "Breath of Life". Is there a place where I can read a little bit? Thank you for taking a look at my work.

    Ms. "V"
    www.victoriapoller.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.