Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Roadmap For Life

Are you on the road to nowhere?
More than once I urge my readers to see the Bible as a roadmap for life. God wants to guide us, not punish us. He wants to teach us, not confuse us. Today many people seem to make up their own laws and guidelines and do not care about what God says or said thousands of years ago. Many do not want to be guided or corrected, but rather find their own way through life. I am not saying that living that way is an impossible thing to do (millions of people are doing it each and every day), but I know it will lead to a lot of frustration. Be honest, how will you know if you are on the wrong track if there are no road signs? How will you know if you are on the right track if there is no map to guide you? How will you know when you have arrived if you don't know where you're going?
Let me ask you: do you have a destination in life or are you aimlessly wandering?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.