Friday, May 23, 2008

Respectfully Yours on CD

2nd book now available as audio book
I am proud to announce that the 2nd book in the Ten Commandments Series is now available as audiobook through Tate Publishing. Last winter I narrated and Tim recorded my angelic voice :) at Mountaindog Music Studio in Oak View, California. That was a fun project and now we'll finally see and hear the result! If you prefer downloads, in the coming weeks it will also be available through sources like Apple's iTunes, Audible.com and others. You can do me a great favor and pre-order it now, by clicking on the following link:
I promise the book will bless you, big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.