Friday, August 10, 2007

Our Proper Place in the Universe

Are you in union with Jesus?
Not so long ago I was talking with a friend about evolution and creation philosophy. Our earth, the heavens, the universe, it all seems so complex to us, how can everything has it proper place and function? I smiled when I thought about the time in my life when I questioned the reason for our existence, a time when nothing made sense! I smiled at the joy I finally found in God's Word! I finally laughed wholeheartedly when thinking about my union with Jesus, an event that gave me my proper place in the universe!
I found answers in Colossians 1:15-17:

Christ is the visible likeness of the invisible God.
He is the first-born Son, superior to all created things.
For through Him God created everything in heaven and on earth,
the seen and the unseen things,
including spiritual powers, lords, rulers, and authorities.
God created the whole universe through Him and for Him.
Christ existed before all things,
and in union with Him all things have their proper place.

My questions for you today is: are you where you want to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.