Thursday, July 19, 2007

Beyond My Understanding

A prayer away from home
In the coming weeks many people will travel to go on vacation or simply enjoy a time of rest. It is good to know that we are being followed! God does not take time off. Well, in a way He does, He wants to go with us wherever we go! Psalm 139:1-6 could be our prayer while away from home:

Lord, You have examined me and You know me. You know everything I do; from far away you understand all my thoughts. You see me, whether I am working or resting; You know all my actions. Even before I speak, You already know what I will say. You are all around me on every side; You protect me with Your power. Your knowledge of me is too deep; it is beyond my understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.