Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tate Publishing Accepts 3rd Book

Contract signed for 3rd book in series
Halleluja! I can't tell you all how excited I am now that my 3rd manuscript has been accepted by Tate Publishing. Breath of Life is the 3rd book in my series about the Ten Commandments in the 21st century. It is based on the 6th commandment: do not commit murder. It differs from the previous two books in style; this one is a novel, based on biblical truths and principles. I truly believe this book will rock the nation and I pray it will change the way we value life! If you haven't done so already, please make sure you order and read the previous books so as to get acquainted with my style of writing and use of scripture. I could use your support in whatever form: prayers, e-mails, comments, ideas, anything! Together we can make this project happening!

2 comments:

  1. Congradulations! I am SO happy for you, and can hardly wait to read this new one! You are certainly an inspiration, and a Blessing! Also, love that photo of you in your beautiful back yard. Wow how I miss being able to come there and sit and have tea and conversation! It is just the most beautiful spot I have ever been, and you made it 100 times better. Miss ya! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, wow, you recognized the back yard! Isn't it great to sign a contract under the Californian sun? How's your writing coming?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.