Thursday, December 14, 2006

God's love towards mankind

About spiritual connection
In my newest book Respectfully Yours I speak about relationships, spiritual and natural ones. One of the most amazing features of Christianity is God's love towards mankind. God, the Divine Ruler and Creator of the universe, wants a personal relationship with every human being. I used to believe such an idea was a crazy brainwave from people who had no friends. Now I know it is true. I discovered that the spiritual relationship with our Creator is there before we are even born; it comes with the package so to speak. We are related to Christ without realizing it. I learned this from John 1:3

Through Him [that is Jesus] God made all things; not one thing in all creation was made without Him.
Wow, those words had me thinking for a while. Our relationship with Jesus Christ is there, before we are even born, whether we like it or not. It is up to us if we believe and accept that. I know now why every human being is in some way or another in search for the so called 'meaning of life'. All we try to do is figure out the connection that is already there. Ironically, during that search most of us run away from the source of life instead of running towards it. I have done it in the past and I still see many people do so today. I am glad Jesus said once, seek and you will find! Now, that is a very comforting promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.