Monday, July 17, 2006

Six days to do your work

A shadow of things in the futurePeople ask me all the time if I regard the Saturday or the Sunday as the Sabbath and if my book offers any opinion on the subject. My answer is always disappointing to some and liberating to others; I leave it up to the reader. Sacred Sabbath is NOT a book about rules! The Bible says in Colossians 2:16-17,

So let no one make rules about what you eat or drink or about holy days or the New Moon festival or the Sabbath. All such things are only a shadow of things in the future; the reality is Christ.

Whether it is your custom to regard the Saturday or Sunday as Sabbath is of no importance to the message that I want to bring across. The book holds a simple but clear word from God, a personal word for whoever wants to hear it out. Only you can decide to take this message or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.